Send or receive wire transfer money
from anywhere in the WORLD.
CashPoint enables you to electronically transfer funds to any bank account around the world using our wire transfer services. Whether you’re an individual or a business, come into CashPoint to send or receive wire transfer money from anywhere in the world.
So, whether you need to pay some bills or send money for tuition fees, CashPoint wire transfer services gives you the fast and secure service you need.
Wire Transfer Charges:
CashPoint charges a flat
fee of $40 to send wire transfers
- Your name and address
- One piece of acceptable identification
- Driver’s Licence
- Permanent Resident Card (PR)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Currency of transaction
- Bank Name and address (i.e., Street, City, State/Province and Postal/Zip Code)
- Bank Code (e.g., Swift, ABA, Transit, Sort Code)
- Receiver’s Name and Full Address (i.e., Street, City, State/Province and Postal/Zip Code)
- Receiver’s Account Number
Types of Acceptable ID
We do not provide Incoming wire transfer services (only outgoing transfers)
Transfers must be a minimum of $10,000